We Are Open!
Luxe Aesthetic Center is back open for medical aesthetics treatments and facial services!
The CDC and the California Department of Public Health guidelines are in place in order to help protect our patients and staff:
- If you (or someone in your household) have been recently ill, or have traveled internationally, we ask that you be symptom-free for at least two weeks prior to your appointment. For example, a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough or shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, chills or shaking, vomiting or diarrhea, muscle aches and pains, or sore throat.
- Facial coverings must be worn by all staff and patients.
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be filled out prior to every treatment.
- Please call our office when you arrive for your appointment and a member of our team will let you know when it is safe to come into the office.
- Visitors will not be allowed to come with you to your appointment except if they are necessary for some aspect of patient care.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- As per our usual practice, all treatment room surfaces will continue to be disinfected after every patient, along with increased sanitation of all common areas including bathroom and lobby.
We appreciate your continued support of our small business. This is truly a tumultuous time.
We can’t wait to see your healthy, happy faces soon!